Turnpike Auto Parts, LLC hereby warrants to the original purchaser, that all parts are serviceable and functional. If a part is found to be defective within 180 days of the date of the original purchase invoice, Turnpike Auto Parts, LLC will, at its discretion, provide either a replacement or refund. All returns must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- No reimbursement will be given for labor, delay, mileage or any other cost associated with installing or reinstalling a part.
- Payment of special order parts or for parts needing to be removed is required in full.
- Exchange parts must be turned in at the same time of purchase or a core charge will be made.
- No refunds are given for any electrical parts. Store credits are available at the discretion of the Turnpike Auto Parts, LLC staff.
- Motors are guaranteed not to have cracked blocks, heads, or crankshaft. Used engines are guaranteed against rod knock, excessive smoking and excessive oil consumption. Seals and gaskets are not covered under warranty and should be replaced before installation. Timing belts and/or chains should be replaced prior to installation. Damage from failure of either are not covered under any warranty. The Limited Warranty is void if any part is used for any purpose not intended by the manufacturer, improperly maintained, disassembled or damaged, overheated, not properly adjusted or used in a non-factory high performance or off road vehicle. Some engines and transmissions have heat tabs installed on them. If the center of the heat tab is melted out, the guarantee is void.
- The warranty I void if the part are not returned to us in the same condition in which they are sold or do not bear Turnpike Auto Parts, LLC Identifying Mark.
- Cash or check refunds are made by check. Credit card refunds are made to the original credit card.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged to all special order items returned.
- A $25 fee will be charged for any returned checks.